Let yourself be inspired by the topics Elisabeth Pine focuses on in her speeches, workshops, seminars and trainings:
- Growing in authenticity
- Discovering your motivation and passion
- Communicating clearly
- Developing new habits
- Starting anew
Are you looking for a speaker, trainer or coach? Contact her to talk about what you require for yourself or your company. Be it an inhouse seminar, a talk at a congress, a leadership training or an inspiring speech at an event you’re organizing.
Here are some examples of Elisabeth’s topics:
„How Passion and Focus Will Boost Your Productivity and Fulfillment“
- Learn how to manage your focus to boost your productivity
- Discover the secret to reviving your motivation (in case you ever need that)
- And find out why passions are so important for your success and fulfillment
„How mastering new habits will transform your life“
- Why doing something 30 seconds a day can make a difference
- What rewards have to do with habit building
- How passwords can contribute to a healthier life
„5 steps to more authenticity“
- What does health have to do with authenticity?
- Why is being authentic particularly important for people in leadership positions?
- How do I manage to become more authentic?
„Encouragement to lead a more passionate life“
- What does passion mean?
- How do I discover my passions?
- How can I bring more passion and joy into my (business) life?
Book Elisabeth for your events / trainings.
This is what participants are saying:
I really enjoyed Elisabeth’s workshop. It was about the connections between authenticity, health and passion. Elisabeth managed to create a trusting atmosphere in a group of strangers within just a short amount of time, so that it became possible to communicate openly. It was really quite remarkable.Christoph Baudson
I heard Elisabeth Pine speak at the European Personal Development Congress in Spain. In her session ‘Start your passionate life now!’ she explains how you can easily manage a new beginning. I’ve heard a lot of speeches in my life but I must say:
Rarely have I listened to such a clear and structured presentation. And so convincing. You can tell that Elisabeth has incorporated what she teaches into her life. She inspired me to pay more attention to what I really want in life.
She gave us lots of valuable strategies on becoming very clear which passions we want to follow.
I will ask the head of our educational institution to invite her to Austria for a talk.Michael F.
I really liked your workshop. Especially learning why we want to do the things we want to do. For example, in the one exercise I had written on my list “travel around the world and write a book.” But what exactly might be behind that wish I had never considered before. Thank you for that!Jürgen V.